Козак

• Шляхта
  • 255 сообщений
  • Прозвище:Кощеич
  • Награды:
Слава: 37

Отправлено 04 июля 2006 - 14:59

Not RTW, MTW ;)

Thanks.... It's a pity i have no MTW for now. :( I'll search for it now. I've downloaded this mod.
Тоесть ,Игорь ,если хош могу тебе через Илью передать. Выж - рядом живете....
А пока книгу листает смерть, Все быстрей и быстрей... © Ария "Последний закат"

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

#12 cegorach

cegorach

СiЧовий дiд

• CиЧевик
  • 103 сообщений
  • Награды:
  • Создатель:Ogniem i Mieczem:TW
Слава: 6

Отправлено 04 июля 2006 - 18:31

Yes the mod is for MTW VI.There will be no RTW edition the second edition of the mod will be prepared for MTW2 because only this game gives all or almost all the options I want and need. :)

#13 Seth

Seth

CiЧовий дiд

• Шляхта
  • 785 сообщений
  • Прозвище:УшкуйнЕг
  • Награды:
Слава: 21

Отправлено 04 июля 2006 - 18:40

cegorach,and you are the main PMTW developer? Who else is in your team? Are they polish also?P.S. You see, people begin to speak English here =) That's good news, isn't it? =)
"Обозы уводить что ли?"
"Цыц! Умирай где стоишь!"

#14 cegorach

cegorach

СiЧовий дiд

• CиЧевик
  • 103 сообщений
  • Награды:

Отправлено 04 июля 2006 - 22:58

cegorach,
and you are the main PMTW developer?

========>Yes, I am the person who started the project and the only one who survived till now for all this time.

Who else is in your team?

=> I have got much support, but other people have other problems and things to do so noone from the original team is helping now.

Are they polish also?

=> Full credits from PMTW 1.5 install readme

- Lords Modding Community for support when I started learning how to mod and for the incredibly useful line infantry, dragoons ( template) and movable cannons ( later upgraded),

- VikingHorde - for the current campaign map and some support with the names in Danish,

-BKB - for various shields, flags and other usefull stuff,

-HTW Gerusia modding team for the right to use the early animations of the warwagons,

- Duke John - for improved pikemen and halbardier animations the mod is still using.

-MiddleEarth team, especially Icare for the nomad cavalry and some translations in French,

Now the graphic experts who worked hard to give ma various animations, info_pics and other pictures.

- Eastside Character - the very first fellow modder who did some impressive work we could use later as an example,

- YanTraken - the last, but not least for most of current cavalry animations, new warwagons, skii soldiers and hungarian infantry and for other smaller and bigger impovements like new army and building campaign pieces - this is not the end, I think ;)

- Streety - for a couple, but of the most important and difficult animations -musketeers, pikemen and cavalry in morions.

-AlexPeters for the core, high quality info_pics you can easily recognise ( since better than mine), numerous portraits as well as the new load screen and background pictures + lots of ideas and information about so diverse tpics like Knights of Malta office titles.

- Barnim - for the new regimental artillery crews.

Supporters and members of the team ( at various stages of the work) who gathered data, proposed many ideas and generally made a lot of effort from I could extract what I needed.

- Robert - for impressive research about Polish warfare, historical heroes and battles and all Polish-oriented parts of the mod,

- Ostrogoski - for the brilliant idea which allowed creating the warwagons and many suggestions regarding game balance, units' statistics and many other game-oriented suggestions,

- Swordsmaster - one of the very first supporters - for incredible work done about various armies from the period, especially Spanish, searching for pictures and hosting the first release of the mod,

- DeadMoroz - for the Russian units, from which quite many are still present in the mod,

- Datka - for Georgian units, names, titles,

- Beauchamp - for the stunning research regarding the armies I couldn't find anything about i.e. Persian, late Swiss including the office titles for Persia and various translations in German, Persian and not only,
Very promising supporter just watch out for him and his Mali, Afghan, Indian units for PMTW 2 for MTW 2 !

- Inal the Great - for serving the Circassians for us on a silver dish - everything inluding.

- Ironside - for invaluable information about Swedish army of the period,

- Wilpuri - for important data about Finnish army of that period, varoius Swedish historical heroes, offices and the new Swedish name list,

- Sad Ronin and many other people from the Way of War Ogniem i Mieczem TW team who provided me with useful information about the Cossack army and even some prepared stuff I could use directly in the mod,

- Infestus - our webmaster and composer who created the 2 main music themes for the mod and prepared a lot of information about Portuguese army and offices of Portugal,

- Forgus - for impressive research about Hungarian army of the period - very hard to find anywhere,

- Dromikaites for almost complete description of Moldavian and Wallachian army during the period of time in the mod,

- Gugul for important information about Moldavian office titles,

- Ranika - for unique Irish unit and offices ideas, something almost impossible to find any other way,

People are/were from various countries around Europe, even world ( Sweden, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Georgia, Finland, Romania, Hungary, France, Danemark, England and many others) - probably all more important contributors are on the list, there were more of course doing little, but useful work e.g. Kagemusha from Finland translated some names into Finnish, Templar Knight from Croatia translated one name into Croatian etc
Now some additional support appeared - you have seen the Georgian topic in TWC so you know what I mean.

Of course I need more support, for example there are NO Russian historical heroes in the mod which is a suprise - even bloody Moldavia has more and some have even 31 ( Poland, France) - the biggest problem for me is writing their names correctly using Latin alphabet - I have numerous sources about Russian army, but with no efort from Russian guys I am not really keen on researching about Russia in addition to the huge work I need to do. I am already adding over 30 new heroes for Holland, Spain, England and Georgia and I don't have time for Russia.

So any help would be useful. ;)

P.S. You see, people .... to speak English here =) That's good news, isn't it? =)

I agree if you want more people to visit this forum you need some people to understand them and to talk with them :cheers:

MTW2 edition will require more help, MUCH more, because it is even bigger project - Arman (Subedei) and Zarus are already recruited and I think there will be even more people. ;)

Regards Cegorach :cheers:

Сообщение отредактировал Alex_teri: 21 февраля 2011 - 17:41

#15 cegorach

cegorach

СiЧовий дiд

• CиЧевик
  • 103 сообщений
  • Награды:

Отправлено 04 июля 2006 - 23:06

Some SCREENSHOTS can be seen here

]]>http://forums.totalw...ead.php?t=63542]]>

Сообщение отредактировал Alex_teri: 21 февраля 2011 - 17:40

#16 Золд Горыныч

Золд Горыныч

СиЧевой Дiд

• Шляхта
  • 16 139 сообщений
  • Прозвище:Контра
  • Награды:
  • Создатель:Ogniem i Mieczem:TW Ogniem i Mieczem 2: TW
Слава: 607

Отправлено 06 сентября 2006 - 13:45

Мод то вышел давно :rolleyes: Вот линк ]]>http://forums.totalw...ead.php?t=64052]]>патч]]>http://rapidshare.de..._Patch.zip.html]]>

Сообщение отредактировал Alex_teri: 21 февраля 2011 - 17:40

Каждый волен выбирать свою сторону.

#17 DesP

DesP

Джура

• CиЧевик
  • 99 сообщений
Слава: 0

Отправлено 19 декабря 2008 - 15:34

А на какую версию ставиться этот мод,и пойдёт ли он на MTW выложенном в соседней теме?

#18 Золд Горыныч

Золд Горыныч

СиЧевой Дiд

• Шляхта
  • 16 139 сообщений
  • Прозвище:Контра
  • Награды:
  • Создатель:Ogniem i Mieczem:TW Ogniem i Mieczem 2: TW
Слава: 607

Отправлено 19 декабря 2008 - 18:30

Изображение DesP
Нужен МТВ ВИ. Если там с ВИ или там ГОЛД, то должен встать без проблем. -_-
Каждый волен выбирать свою сторону.

#19 DesP

DesP

Джура

• CиЧевик
  • 99 сообщений
Слава: 0

Отправлено 20 декабря 2008 - 19:24

Cпасибо.Всё прекрасно работает,отличная вещь

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных

Total War: WARHAMMER

Мы ждали, мы верили. И наша вера была вознаграждена! Анонс Total War: WARHAMMER состоялся! Скептики были посрамлены, а вахоманы возликовали! Но разработчики на форумах успели уже рассказать немало подробностей. Во первых стало известно? что это будет не одна игра, а трилогия сдобренная целым сомном аддонов и дополнительного платного и бесплатного контента. Во-вторых фракций будет только четыре (Империя Сигмара, Зеленокожие, Гномы и Графы-Вампиры) но обещают сделать их максимально проработанными, богатыми на юниты и реально отличающимися друг от друга по геймплею. В третьих - главы фракций теперь не просто генералы которых не жалко потерять в бою. Теперь это Легендарные Лорды (Карл Франц, Гримгор, Торгрим и Маннфрэд фон Карштайн), герои со уникальным оружием, верховым животным, шмотками и набором квестов. Еще обещают такие новинки как летающие юниты, магию, танки, пушки и мущкеты... в общем вкуснятинка! В общем ждем больше информации и надеемся, что игра станет прорывом в серии.

Ну а апологетам историчности спешим успокоить - над Вархаммер трудится отдельная команда. Исторические игры Тотал Вар производство фэнтэзийной игры не тормозит.

Подробней о Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: Attila

Анонс Total War: Attila с одной стороны немало удивил нас, а с другой еще раз доказал, что СА идет проторенной дорожкой. Ведь Аттила по сути это сиквэл аддона "Вторжение варваров" для Рима 1. Правда на этот раз они не стали скромничать и назвали его "новой игрой". Ок, мы не будем спорить. Отдельная игра про нашествие варварских племен на цивилизации античного мира - это прекрасно. Нужно отметиьт что разработчики действительно поработали на славу. По мнению большинства игроков, Аттила действительно оказался достойным продуктом, позволившим окунутся в мрачные эпохи.

Подробней о Total War: Attila Часть 1 и Часть 2

Total War: Rome 2

Анонс Rome II Total War состоялся 2 июля и это вызвало настоящую бурю восторга нашего сообщества! Настолько люди истосковались по рукопашному бою и легионерам, что анонс сиквела восприняли как настоящее чудо и "сбычу мечт". Снова вести в бой скованные железной дисциплиной легионы, непоколебимых греческих гоплитов и македонских сариссофоров, топтать врагов слонами и забрасывать отрубленными головами - это ли не счастье! Но ведь новые игры Total War это еще и морские баталии. И тут уж будет море фана, ведь разработчики обещают активное взаимодействие между сухопутными и военно-морскими силами. Обоюдный обстрел между береговыми укреплениями и боевыми кораблями на рейде даст новую степень свободы "стратегосам" античного мира.

Подробней о Total War: Rome II